Yes, you can certainly add background music or narration that you have previously recorded into your 360 tour. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your EyeSpy360 account.
2. Click on your chosen tour.
3. Double click on one of your donut shaped images or click the purple 360 View button at the top of your screen to enter 360 View.
4. In the bottom left of your screen, click the blue Background Audio button. This will open your file explorer and you will then be prompted to select the audio file you wish to upload to your tour.
5. Remember, to save your background audio to your published tour you will need to republish your tour in order to update it. Double click on the donut shaped image you wish your tour to start on. This will open 360 View.
6. Position your screen in your desired starting position and then click the blue Publish button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This will republish your tour and update it with your changes.
When your clients open your tour they will be prompted to ask if they would like to hear your uploaded background audio.
Once selected they will be able to mute or play this background audio at any time while viewing the tour by clicking the speaker icon in the bottom left hand corner of the tour.