After your tour has been built and returned to you, you can create a pre-recorded guided tour using our EyeSpyPLAY feature.
Please note that in order to create an EyeSpyPLAY recording you will need to use a desktop or a laptop, it isn't possible to create a recording using a mobile device.
To create a pre-recorded guided tour, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your EyeSpy360 account.
2. Click on the tour you wish to make a recording for in your account dashboard.
3. Double click on the donut shaped image you wish your tour to start on. This will open 360 View.
4. In the bottom left hand corner of the screen, click the Video Options button. This will open a menu that allows you to choose to Record Audio or Record Audio and Video.
5. If you select Record Audio, your tour will begin recording your movements and voice as you engage with the tour. Please note, your browser may request permission to use your microphone before the recording begins.
If you select Record Audio and Video, your tour will begin recording your movements, voice and camera feed as you engage with the tour. Please note, your browser may request permission to use your microphone and camera before the recording begins. Your video will be visible in the top left hand corner of your tour.
6. You can proceed through the property and offer detail inside your recording about different elements of your tour.
7. When you’re done recording, click the Stop button in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. This will end the recording and save it to your tour.
8. Once you've made your recording, you will need to republish your tour in order to update your published tour. To do this, d