Yes, you can change your info label’s icon at any time. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your EyeSpy360 account.
2. Click on your chosen tour.
3. Double click on one of your donut shaped images or click the purple 360 View button at the top of your screen to enter 360 View.
4. Click on your chosen information label to edit it.
From this dropdown you can select a variety of info label icons as well as upload your own icon if you prefer.
5. Your info label will open inside your tour alongside the Info Label Toolbar. Click the Icon option inside the toolbar.
6. This will open a dropdown menu with a variety of info label icons as well as an option at the bottom to upload your own icon if you prefer. Select your chosen icon and this will immediately appear in place of your original icon.
7. Click Save to save your content to your label.
8. Drag your information label icon to the desired position in your tour.
9. To save your info label to your published tour you will need to republish your tour in order to update it. Double click on the donut shaped image you wish your tour to start on. This will open 360 View.
10. Position your screen in your desired starting position and then click the blue Publish button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This will republish your tour and update it with your changes.
Please see our video tutorial below for more information on Info Labels: