You can add images into an info label at any time. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your EyeSpy360 account.
2. Click on your chosen tour.
3. Double click on one of your donut shaped images or click the purple 360 View button at the top of your screen to enter 360 View.
4. Click the blue Add Info button at the bottom of your screen to create a new information label.
5. Your info label will appear inside your tour alongside the Info Label Toolbar. Click the Image icon.
6. You will then be prompted to select an image to upload from your device’s file explorer or camera roll. Once you select a photo, it will upload directly into your info label straight away.
7. Click Save to save your content to your label.
8. Drag your information label icon to the desired position in your tour.
9. To save your info label to your published tour you will need to republish your tour in order to update it. Double click on the donut shaped image you wish your tour to start on. This will open 360 View.
10. Position your screen in your desired starting position and then click the blue Publish button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This will republish your tour and update it with your changes.
Please see our video tutorial below for more information on Info Labels: